Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup For Commercial And Residential Properties In CA
Zebra Restoration provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup for any size property in Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City CA
After water intrusion, the removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup are critical for your CA home or business. Luckily you’ve found Zebra Restoration, California’s local choice for water damage repair. Our skilled team is based within quick response to the cities and towns we service, meaning we’re here for you and our community. Submit a form or give us a call today for immediate service or keep reading to see why we’re California’s best choice.
Our sometimes humid, wet, and extreme California climate can cause water damage on a scale and size not often seen in other locales. Our helpful and experienced team is standing by 24/7 to provide water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning for your home or commercial property no matter the size of the water damage problem.
The Zebra Restoration team provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup to many California towns and cities.We venture into remote areas that some companies just won’t bother to go. We service the cities of Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City. If you are in need, and have an emergency, make Zebra Restoration the call and rest easy! Give us a call today to learn more about our services or to setup a no obligation consultation.
Zebra Restoration offers the following water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services to CA residential home owners and commercial property owners and managers
Zebra Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services in CA
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Zebra Restoration Is California’s Best Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup
Each of our water restoration services are important in the repair process and we follow industry best practices to make sure that your commercial or residential property is move in ready when we’ve completed our work. Here’s a quick explanation of some of our services.
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important and often first step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. At Zebra Restoration we utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Water Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove items damaged beyond repair and then clean and encapsulate hazardous areas to get you back home or back to work ASAP.
Zebra Restoration and Your California Insurance Company and Claim
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your California insurance company for your CA property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when these California insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Zebra Restoration, with it’s extensive insurance background, is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex property damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel with insurance experience able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind, not theirs! Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously, and maximize your entitlement reimbursements so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms. You're not alone. Let us help you. Our belief is that not only should the level of service be extraordinary, but the engagement experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of your life should be stress free. We are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood, helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home, or assisting with the subtle nuances of your insurance claim settlement, you should feel you have a genuinely compassionate and caring partner to help you through!Call Now: 916-345-1386
Zebra Restoration Is California’s Local Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup
It’s critical that the water damage restoration company you choose has significant experience and the right equipment allowing them to deliver the quality services you require to insure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all of those involved.
There are great differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your cleanup, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Zebra Restoration offers in any provider you consider.
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- HAZWOPPER 40 Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service damage repair, restoration and reconstruction company
- Company wide train and retrain program
- Employees pass complete background checks
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate Dispatch for 24 hour emergencies
- 60-90 minute onsite to most of service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and reporting
- Extensive insurance knowledge
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- Have Managed state and federal contracts
- Family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion to assist during these stressful times
- Offer full suite of services from cleanup, to demo, to reconstruction, pack out, contents manipulation and inventory, storage, and insurance billing assistance
- Serving Northern California for almost 30 years
Zebra Restoration is a Full Service restoration company that provides superior restoration & construction services for the very specialized fire, smoke, water damage, asbestos, and mold remediation industries. Zebra provides these services to both residential and commercial customers. While many restoration companies simply offer one or two services (some simply extract water and others just handle construction work) Zebra provides all phases of the restoration process and is therefore a one-stop-shop for clients in need of these services. This unique ability to handle all facets of the complex job including all restoration work, content or personal property inventory, packing, restoration as well as being a licensed General Contractor enables Zebra to streamline and simplify the loss process and time frame to get our customers back to their normal routine quickly.
The Zebra Mission
Choose Zebra Restoration where customer service is our commitment and outstanding quality is our goal. Zebra strives to be the premier provider of Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold restoration, Asbestos abatement, and Construction services in the Sacramento metropolitan area. Our belief is that not only should the level of service the customer receives be extraordinary, but they must also enjoy the experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of their lives. Given that we are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood or helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home this goal could not be achieved without employing extraordinary people.
This philosophy has enabled Zebra to be recognized as one of the "Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies" in the Sacramento area as determined by the Sacramento Business Journal 8 different years. This amazing growth has been primarily through Zebra's 20 year affiliation with all the major insurance companies and the referrals of past customers. Zebra has worked for all the insurance carriers over this time frame and being familiar with the specific needs and protocols of each company and their adjusters ensures that your damaged home or business will be restored to it’s pre-loss condition quickly, cost effectively and professionally.
In the event toxic, hazardous materials are present it may be necessary to contact the state department of health during the water removal extraction drying cleanup process, we handle that process on your behalf. Feel free to call us with any questions or reach out to them directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Zebra Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
California Department of Health Contact Details if Required
1616 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95814
1616 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95814
Call Zebra Restoration Today For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleaning
Water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning from the professional team at Zebra Restoration will minimize your stress and get you back into your home or commercial business property ASAP. Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Zebra Restoration your CA based water damage repair company and rest easy.