Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Fire Sprinklers Throughout CA
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Fire Sprinklers seriously in your Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City, CA commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Fire Sprinklers at your commercial or residential property in CA shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Zebra Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Fire Sprinklers affect your home or business, it’s Zebra Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Fire Sprinklers, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
In the CA area the water damage mitigation professionals at Zebra Restoration have the experience you need on your side during any routine or emergency water damage event such as those caused by Fire Sprinklers. We are available 24/7, 7 days a week for all emergency water damage calls. Whether you need a cleanup or dryout, or want more extensive restoration and repair services, you can rest easy knowing when we show up onsite, we will get the job done right not only the first time, but will do so with an eye and sensitivity on expediting the triage and repair en-route to getting your home or business back up and running as smoothly and as soon as possible.
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Fire Sprinklers
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Zebra Restoration for all you Fire Sprinklers water damage repair
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- HAZWOPPER 40 Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service damage repair, restoration and reconstruction company
- Company wide train and retrain program
- Employees pass complete background checks
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate Dispatch for 24 hour emergencies
- 60-90 minute onsite to most of service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and reporting
- Extensive insurance knowledge
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- Have Managed state and federal contracts
- Family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion to assist during these stressful times
- Offer full suite of services from cleanup, to demo, to reconstruction, pack out, contents manipulation and inventory, storage, and insurance billing assistance
- Serving Northern California for almost 30 years
Zebra Restoration is a Full Service restoration company that provides superior restoration & construction services for the very specialized fire, smoke, water damage, asbestos, and mold remediation industries. Zebra provides these services to both residential and commercial customers. While many restoration companies simply offer one or two services (some simply extract water and others just handle construction work) Zebra provides all phases of the restoration process and is therefore a one-stop-shop for clients in need of these services. This unique ability to handle all facets of the complex job including all restoration work, content or personal property inventory, packing, restoration as well as being a licensed General Contractor enables Zebra to streamline and simplify the loss process and time frame to get our customers back to their normal routine quickly.
The Zebra Mission
Choose Zebra Restoration where customer service is our commitment and outstanding quality is our goal. Zebra strives to be the premier provider of Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold restoration, Asbestos abatement, and Construction services in the Sacramento metropolitan area. Our belief is that not only should the level of service the customer receives be extraordinary, but they must also enjoy the experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of their lives. Given that we are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood or helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home this goal could not be achieved without employing extraordinary people.
This philosophy has enabled Zebra to be recognized as one of the "Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies" in the Sacramento area as determined by the Sacramento Business Journal 8 different years. This amazing growth has been primarily through Zebra's 20 year affiliation with all the major insurance companies and the referrals of past customers. Zebra has worked for all the insurance carriers over this time frame and being familiar with the specific needs and protocols of each company and their adjusters ensures that your damaged home or business will be restored to it’s pre-loss condition quickly, cost effectively and professionally.
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Zebra Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Zebra Restoration and Your California Insurance Company and Claim
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your California insurance company for your CA property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when these California insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Zebra Restoration, with it’s extensive insurance background, is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex property damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel with insurance experience able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind, not theirs! Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously, and maximize your entitlement reimbursements so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms. You're not alone. Let us help you. Our belief is that not only should the level of service be extraordinary, but the engagement experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of your life should be stress free. We are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood, helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home, or assisting with the subtle nuances of your insurance claim settlement, you should feel you have a genuinely compassionate and caring partner to help you through!Call Now: 916-345-1386
Fire Sprinklers damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Zebra Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Fire Sprinklers and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Zebra Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
California Department of Health Contact Details if Required
1616 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95814
1616 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95814
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Fire Sprinklers!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Fire Sprinklers, contact Zebra Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.