Water Damage Mitigation Services For CA Areas
Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City CA, Let Zebra Restoration’s water damage mitigation experts remediate your commercial or residential water damage
Water damage mitigation for your CA commercial or residential property can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the California area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home or commercial property and business depends on your prompt action in choosing the right water damage mitigation company for the remediation of your properties damage.
We service Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City CA as well as venture out to more rural California areas that most companies just won’t bother to go. We believe everyone should have access to professional water mitigation and restoration services, because choosing the wrong company for mitigation and restoration can be one of the most costly mistakes anyone can make.
Zebra Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water damage mitigation services in the Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City CA areas
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Zebra Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Water Damage Mitigation at Your California Residence or Commercial Property
Living in California , you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful California climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, and leaky roofs. Zebra Restoration staff are passionate about serving you, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with mitigation of water damage in the California area.
Water Damage Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected, With the Mitigation Requiring Experience You May Not Have Thought About
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home or business, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is being mitigated. Our aim is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage mitigation process, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects, possessions, and in the case of commercial damage, business assets. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced. Additionally, some items should never be salvaged, and having an experienced mitigation team on your side helps ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company in the event a dispute arises over the viability of cleaning and salvaging something that should not be.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you, your family and employees. During this stressful and trying time, we know that the safety of all concerned is the most important factor, and we are committed to that tenant.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible during the mitigation process, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Water Damage Mitigation and Working With Your CA Insurance Provider and Policy
Zebra Restoration and Your California Insurance Company and Claim
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your California insurance company for your CA property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when these California insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Zebra Restoration, with it’s extensive insurance background, is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex property damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel with insurance experience able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind, not theirs! Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously, and maximize your entitlement reimbursements so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms. You're not alone. Let us help you. Our belief is that not only should the level of service be extraordinary, but the engagement experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of your life should be stress free. We are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood, helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home, or assisting with the subtle nuances of your insurance claim settlement, you should feel you have a genuinely compassionate and caring partner to help you through!Call Now: 916-345-1386
Why Zebra Restoration for Your Water Damage Mitigation Services at Your CA Residence or Commercial Building?
It’s critical that any water damage restoration company you choose is professional and able to deliver the quality of services you require to ensure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all those involved. There are a great many differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your mitigation, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Zebra Restoration offers in any provider you may consider. Feel free to ask for our references, we have hundreds to pull from and chances are we have someone right in your town we have worked with before that can attest to the quality and professionalism all Zebra Restoration employees exude during the water mitigation and restoration process. These qualities are:
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- HAZWOPPER 40 Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service damage repair, restoration and reconstruction company
- Company wide train and retrain program
- Employees pass complete background checks
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate Dispatch for 24 hour emergencies
- 60-90 minute onsite to most of service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and reporting
- Extensive insurance knowledge
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- Have Managed state and federal contracts
- Family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion to assist during these stressful times
- Offer full suite of services from cleanup, to demo, to reconstruction, pack out, contents manipulation and inventory, storage, and insurance billing assistance
- Serving Northern California for almost 30 years
Zebra Restoration is a Full Service restoration company that provides superior restoration & construction services for the very specialized fire, smoke, water damage, asbestos, and mold remediation industries. Zebra provides these services to both residential and commercial customers. While many restoration companies simply offer one or two services (some simply extract water and others just handle construction work) Zebra provides all phases of the restoration process and is therefore a one-stop-shop for clients in need of these services. This unique ability to handle all facets of the complex job including all restoration work, content or personal property inventory, packing, restoration as well as being a licensed General Contractor enables Zebra to streamline and simplify the loss process and time frame to get our customers back to their normal routine quickly.
The Zebra Mission
Choose Zebra Restoration where customer service is our commitment and outstanding quality is our goal. Zebra strives to be the premier provider of Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold restoration, Asbestos abatement, and Construction services in the Sacramento metropolitan area. Our belief is that not only should the level of service the customer receives be extraordinary, but they must also enjoy the experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of their lives. Given that we are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood or helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home this goal could not be achieved without employing extraordinary people.
This philosophy has enabled Zebra to be recognized as one of the "Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies" in the Sacramento area as determined by the Sacramento Business Journal 8 different years. This amazing growth has been primarily through Zebra's 20 year affiliation with all the major insurance companies and the referrals of past customers. Zebra has worked for all the insurance carriers over this time frame and being familiar with the specific needs and protocols of each company and their adjusters ensures that your damaged home or business will be restored to it’s pre-loss condition quickly, cost effectively and professionally.
Water Damage Mitigation Often Requires CA State or Local Town Level Notifications under Certain Scenarios and Not All Mitigation Companies Remediating Your Water Damage Follow These Regulations, be Safe Choose Zebra Restoration
In most cases your mitigation program will go without a hitch, but under certain circumstances such as those involving Asbestos, toxic waste, or other hazardous materials, the state, local, or perhaps even both authorities will need to be notified or you will risk potential penalties and legal intervention. This typically only applies to Asbestos, and hazardous class materials typically found in older commercial buildings but older houses also pose a risk. Zebra Restoration as part of their program will handle any necessary notifications and paperwork filing for the state of CA as well as any local authorities. The state of CA health department contact information is listed below if you have any questions, or feel free to call us directly and we can answer them for you.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Zebra Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
California Department of Health Contact Details if Required
1616 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95814
1616 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95814
Where To Start With Your Water Damage Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Zebra Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home or business for restoration, and even putting it all back together.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Zebra Restoration for your CA based water mitigation project and rest easy. Call us at 916-345-1386 to set up your no charge consultation and assessment or schedule the work necessary to get you back on your feet.