Residential Water Damage Repair For Any Size Home In CA
In Stockton Tracy, Manteca, Lathrop, French Camp, Lincoln Village, Lodi, Galt, Discovery Bay, Brentwood, Antioch, Valley Springs, Lockeford, Collierville, Woodbridge, Clements, Kennedy, Holt, Mountain House, August, Waterloo, and surrounding towns let Zebra Restoration handle water damage repair for your residential property.
Residential water damage repair can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in CA is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home depends on your prompt action in choosing a water damage repair company.
Zebra Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Residential Water Damage Repair.
Living in CA, you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewer backups, plumbing and structural issues, or a leaky roof. Zebra Restoration staff are passionate about serving you and your family, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with water damage in CA.
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- HAZWOPPER 40 Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service damage repair, restoration and reconstruction company
- Company wide train and retrain program
- Employees pass complete background checks
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate Dispatch for 24 hour emergencies
- 60-90 minute onsite to most of service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and reporting
- Extensive insurance knowledge
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- Have Managed state and federal contracts
- Family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion to assist during these stressful times
- Offer full suite of services from cleanup, to demo, to reconstruction, pack out, contents manipulation and inventory, storage, and insurance billing assistance
- Serving Northern California for almost 30 years
Zebra Restoration is a Full Service restoration company that provides superior restoration & construction services for the very specialized fire, smoke, water damage, asbestos, and mold remediation industries. Zebra provides these services to both residential and commercial customers. While many restoration companies simply offer one or two services (some simply extract water and others just handle construction work) Zebra provides all phases of the restoration process and is therefore a one-stop-shop for clients in need of these services. This unique ability to handle all facets of the complex job including all restoration work, content or personal property inventory, packing, restoration as well as being a licensed General Contractor enables Zebra to streamline and simplify the loss process and time frame to get our customers back to their normal routine quickly.
The Zebra Mission
Choose Zebra Restoration where customer service is our commitment and outstanding quality is our goal. Zebra strives to be the premier provider of Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold restoration, Asbestos abatement, and Construction services in the Sacramento metropolitan area. Our belief is that not only should the level of service the customer receives be extraordinary, but they must also enjoy the experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of their lives. Given that we are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood or helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home this goal could not be achieved without employing extraordinary people.
This philosophy has enabled Zebra to be recognized as one of the "Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies" in the Sacramento area as determined by the Sacramento Business Journal 8 different years. This amazing growth has been primarily through Zebra's 20 year affiliation with all the major insurance companies and the referrals of past customers. Zebra has worked for all the insurance carriers over this time frame and being familiar with the specific needs and protocols of each company and their adjusters ensures that your damaged home or business will be restored to it’s pre-loss condition quickly, cost effectively and professionally.
Water Damage To Your Home Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected.
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is cleared and repaired. Our aim is to get your family back in your home as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects and possessions. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether it comes from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you and your family. During this stressful and trying time, we know that your family’s safety is the most important factor, and we are committed to that value.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Sacramento Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- Rancho Cordova
- Citrus Heights
- Fair Oaks
- South Lake Tahoe
- Sutter Creek
- Amador City
- Elk Grove
- El Dorado Hills
- Cameron Park
San Francisco Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- Mission District
- Dog Patch
- The Castro
- Presidio Heights
- Vista Del Mar
- Bernal Heights
- Daly City
- South San Francisco
- Union Square
- North Beach
- Mission Bay
- West Portal
- Cole Valley
- San Mateo
- Redwood City
- Linda Mar
- San Bruno
- Richmond District
Oakland Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- San Antonio
- San Leandro
- San Lorenzo
- Union City
- Walnut Creek
San Jose Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- Santa Clara
- Los Gatos
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Alum Rock
- Willow Glen
- Morgan Hill
- Monte Sereno
Modesto Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- Del Rio
- Bret Harte
- Knights Ferry
- La Grange
Stockton Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- French Camp
- Lincoln Village
- Discovery Bay
- Valley Springs
- Mountain House
Santa Rosa Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- Rohnert Park
- Bodega Bay
- Monte Rio
- San Rafael
- Mill Valley
Yuba City Residential Water Damage Repair Service Area
- Plumas Lake
- Binney Junction
- Butte City
- Browns Valley
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company under a certain time frame.
Zebra Restoration and Your California Insurance Company and Claim
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your California insurance company for your CA property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when these California insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Zebra Restoration, with it’s extensive insurance background, is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex property damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel with insurance experience able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind, not theirs! Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously, and maximize your entitlement reimbursements so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms. You're not alone. Let us help you. Our belief is that not only should the level of service be extraordinary, but the engagement experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of your life should be stress free. We are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood, helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home, or assisting with the subtle nuances of your insurance claim settlement, you should feel you have a genuinely compassionate and caring partner to help you through!Call Now: 916-345-1386
Where To Start
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for you and your family. The staff at Zebra Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home for restoration.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home. Take the first step today and call us at 916-345-1386 to set up your consultation, assessment and repairs.