Flood Repair For Your CA Business or Home Can’t Wait
In Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City, and surrounding towns count on Zebra Restoration for flood repair.
Though not the most common precipitator of water damage repair in the CA, storm flooding can cause serious short term and long-term problems to your residential or commercial property. The likelihood of flood-water damage to your property is rising, and property owners need to be prepared to deal with this very real possibility. Flooding from seasonal storms is more common than you’d think, and the problems that arise from it need to be addressed as quickly as possible.
What Can Cause Storm Flooding?
Although they are all handled similarly, different types of storm flooding require different types of water damage repair. In CA, there are several different causes of storm flooding, including:
- Coastal Surge: If you live by the ocean, rising tides and seasonal storms can cause flooding to your property. When a high tide corresponds with a storm, it can be a recipe for disaster. As well as those right along the coast, other properties set slightly off from the ocean can also be at risk. High winds from the storm can also help water infiltrate and damage buildings and land.
- River Flooding: There are many beautiful streams and rivers in California. Unfortunately, with bad weather these can overflow and cause damage to nearby property. If the water is fast moving, it can also pose a significant risk to human life and foundations.
- Surface Flooding: When the drainage system in place cannot keep up, heavy rainfall can cause roadways, fields, or your house or business to become logged with water. Although surface flooding could happen any time and anywhere, it is most common on low lying ground, or anywhere the drainage system is outdated or ill equipped for adverse weather.
- Sewer Flooding: When there is a plumbing problem or the drainage system is faulty, sewer water can get backed up and begin to flood nearby areas. This is usually caused by a back up in city pipes, but you will still need to address the flood risk to your property.
What Are The Consequences of Storm Flooding?
Storm flooding comes with a plethora of consequences that you will need to deal with. Untreated or improperly treated water damage can bring on long-term problems, such as:
- Displacement from your home or business: With any flooding, it is likely you and your employees or family will be displaced for some amount of time. However, with proper repairs by the right people, you can lessen the time your property will be out of commission.
- Structural damage: It’s also likely that your home or business will suffer some amount of structural damage. If you don’t treat the problem promptly, this can intensify, leaving you with irreparable damage that will take more money and time to fix, if it can be fixed at all.
- Health complications: Flood damage can cause mold to grow and moisture to collect, causing serious, even fatal health risks such as allergies, headaches, asthma and respiratory conditions. Those with chronic illnesses and autoimmune disorders are even more at risk to these conditions.
With all that in mind, it’s imperative that you find the right water damage repair company to help you deal with your flood damage.
Dealing With Insurance
Working with insurance companies to cover your water damage repair can be a tiring and frustrating process. You need to be aware of the specifics in your insurance policy. Most companies require you to report and repair water damage in a timely manner in order to cover the costs. At Zebra Restoration, we have years of experience working with billing insurance companies. We are happy to be an advocate for you during this trying process.
Zebra Restoration and Your California Insurance Company and Claim
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your California insurance company for your CA property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when these California insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Zebra Restoration, with it’s extensive insurance background, is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex property damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel with insurance experience able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind, not theirs! Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously, and maximize your entitlement reimbursements so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms. You're not alone. Let us help you. Our belief is that not only should the level of service be extraordinary, but the engagement experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of your life should be stress free. We are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood, helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home, or assisting with the subtle nuances of your insurance claim settlement, you should feel you have a genuinely compassionate and caring partner to help you through!Call Now: 916-345-1386
Let Zebra Restoration Help You Repair Your Home or Business from Flood Damage
Zebra Restoration staff are experts at flood repair in CA. If you are experiencing flooding problems at your home or business, call us today for a consultation at 916-345-1386.