Zebra, Your Demolition, Cleanup, and Fire Debris Removal Company for Butte County California Wildfire Debris Removal and Property Demolition, Stands Heads Above The Other Demolition Companies
Immediate Dispatch for Qualifying Emergencies! 24/7 Emergencies
When hiring a demolition company and contractor for fire debris removal and property demolition among the companies available in Butte County, be sure to perform due diligence or buyer beware
We provide demolition, cleanup, and fire debris removal services in the following Butte County cities: Bangor, Berry Creek, Biggs, Chico, Clipper Mills, Durham, Feather Falls, Forbestown, Forest Ranch, Gridley, Magalia, Nelson, Oroville, Palermo, Paradise, Richvale, Stirling City
Demolition companies, more specifically wildfire demolition and fire debris removal companies that specialize in the cleanup of wildfire damage to property in the Butte County area, come in all shapes and sizes, and that’s true not only for those fire damage repair companies servicing wildfire damage in and around Butte County, but for the entire State of California as we are prone to wildfire events and that constant risk of wildfire damage has many companies opening to address those wildfire needs, or companies add off-brand services to capitalize on the events. Why is it important to understand the qualifications of your wildfire demolition partner? Because even though it seems logical that anyone with an excavator and a dumpster can knock down a building and haul it away…Nothing could be further from the truth. But first a little about our fire debris and removal process.Learn More About Our Services and Company
The Zebra Restoration Fire Debris Removal and Cleanup Process and Butte County Permitting Process for Demolition in Butte County California
Zebra Restoration approaches each and every wildfire damage demolition and fire debris removal and cleanup project with a keen eye on the details, being disciplined in project management ensures a very efficient process. Each step of the way is observed and analyzed so that we can ensure minimal impact to other areas of the property. Minimizing collateral damage helps keep the total cost of demolition and debris removal down, while also minimizing the future rebuild costs ensuring and mitigating contested insurance claim submittals.
When it comes to soils, we minimize the amount of soil removed and determine that with soil testing to ensure we only remove just enough to mitigate the contamination.
With regards to savable structures, taking care during excavation and debris removal means we can mitigate any unnecessary damage to solid and salvageable foundations, wells, pools, landscaping, retaining walls, sheds, barns, driveways, structural footings, etc.
Final preparation may include final grading to ensure proper erosion control, sweeping the area with magnets to get all metal out of the remaining soil, as well as additional items necessary to meet final building department requirements.
Back to those concerns. There are many concerns to consider when choosing your wildfire demolition partner in Butte County.
- Is the company adept at performing complete and partial demolition services
- Has the wildfire demolition company been offering these services in earnest long before the event, or are they simply trying to capitalize on the misfortunes of others?
- Does the demolition and fire debris removal company have the necessary equipment or access to the necessary equipment in the Butte County area? Not only that, but do they have enough of the right equipment to meet the current demand of wildfire demolition and debris removal clients they currently have signed on?
- Will they continue to sign on clients after you sign your wildfire demolition contract, and if so, what is their position on your project in terms of equipment placed on property, and timing. Simply put, will they get in and handle your demolition once started without leaving and shuffling key equipment like excavators, dump trucks and dozers from job to job and back again. You need to make sure you don’t hire a company that will merely collect deposits from your insurance company or yourself and put you through the revolving door of on and off again work schedules.
- Does the fire damage demolition company you choose for your Butte County property have the necessary staff to handle the workload at not only your property but all of the properties they are currently contracted to perform demolition and fire debris cleanup at?
- Wildfire demolition companies, or companies performing wildfire damage demolition and fire debris removal services in and around Butte County need to carry liability insurance, make sure you obtain up to date copies of their liability insurance with enough to coverage to protect you. Even in situations of total losses, contractors can do damage to their equipment, can cause harm to people, power lines, and other unaffected structures and you want to make sure they have enough coverage to ensure your risk is mitigated. You may say to yourself that you have insurance to cover that, but the impact to your rating and policy costs, already set to increase from the wildfire damage, doesn’t increase even further.
- All wildfire demolition companies serving Butte County and the entire State of California need to maintain workers comp insurance. Make sure their insurance is in full force for any employees they have on payroll. Sub-contracted workers are the responsibility of the sub-contractors, but you should at least obtain something in writing that the demolition company does it’s due diligence, to the best of it’s ability, to verify their sub-contractors note they have all the necessary insurances, ultimately you will rely on your contracted wildfire demolition and fire debris companies policy to back off your risk.
- Can the demolition company get to your project in a timely fashion so that you can get your life in Butte County back in order? Or is there a long wait list. The reality is that during wildfire disaster events, there are waiting lists, and it’s best to get on a list asap so you can get your demolition and debris handled ASAP. Waiting to find someone with no waiting list isn’t always the best path forward as wildfire demolition companies worth anything will be busy from day one, those with immediate openings typically won’t be best of breed. Jumping too fast to a demolition company that can start tomorrow may not be your best option, here an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Just make sure you choose based on the other factors more so than when they can start.
You can probably guess by now that Zebra Restoration is a capable fire and wildfire demolition and fire debris removal company, and one of the best choices among demolition companies serving Butte County Ca. We meet all of the criteria listed above, and more. As a client centric fire damage demolition company, you can rest assured that through these trying times, at least you won’t have to worry about the demolition and fire damage cleanup of your property in Butte County, that’s our commitment and promise to all of our customers we do business with.
What Else Do You Need to Know When Hiring Your Fire Debris Removal and Fire Damage Cleanup Company in Butte County?
Beyond the core requirements there is a shortlist of additional housekeeping items you need to checkoff when hiring a demolition contractor
- Does the contractor have experience in dealing with hazardous materials like Asbestos, underground oil tanks, and other leaching hazardous materials? These are just a few substances that the removal and wasting of are regulated at the federal, state and local levels.
- Does the fire debris and fire cleanup company have experience with the preparing and filing of the necessary permits and reporting needed to meet all of your federal, state and local regulation requirements?
- Does your chosen demolition and excavation company understand the insurance claim process, or the process of submitting a claim for services to FEMA? It’s a critical requirement as you are most likely going to rely on one of these two insurances to cover the costs of demolition and cleanup.
Asbestos Soils and Your Fire Debris Removal in Butte County
Zebra Restoration is one of the few fire debris removal and cleanup companies that have internal resources in the form of common ownership in a California certified Asbestos Removal company for certified and licensed Asbestos removal during your demolition and cleanup project. This can speed up your time to completion immensely when Asbestos is present on your Butte County job site as testing and removal can be done without the necessary schedule coordination of outside Asbestos removal vendors.
Just Call Zebra!
You guessed it, Zebra Restoration has deep experience, in fact decades worth, of preparing, filing, and pulling all of the necessary permits, reports, and forms needed to comply with each level of regulation required for work performed in Butte County as well as surrounding areas. Call 916-345-1386 today and start pitting the pieces together from your wildfire damage event, count on Zebra for fire damage restoration and cleanup including fire debris removal at your Butte County home of business!
Commercial Damage Restoration Services
Commercial water damage repair, restoration, remediation, cleanup and dryout for hotels, restaurants, resorts, schools, office buildings, retail stores, nursing homes, municipal buildings, apartment complexes, condominiums, industrial manufacturing, churches, and more!
“Zebra Restoration is a very professional and efficient company. Their communication and knowledge of their trade are two of the many things that seal the deal when it comes to them being my first choice in a crisis.”
Why Zebra Restoration
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Guarantee
- Staff Background Checks
- Train and Retain Programs
- Personalized Service
Let Zebra Restoration Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
“Zebra Restoration was one of the BEST restoration companies I have ever dealt with. They were professional, kind, caring & took care of me like I was family. I would definitely use them again if I had to. I would rate them a “10”!!”
Understanding Water Damage Restoration Services
When it comes to commercial water damage, residential water damage, including damage from storms and flooding, Zebra Restoration has you covered. With each event, man made or natural, there are specific skillsets needed and concerns to be considered, everything from coverage entitlements, to business downtime, to the health of everyone involved, you need a company with experience by your side to ensure a favorable outcome, after all it’s not just about fixing the damage, it’s about putting all of the pieces of your business or life back together as quickly as possible.