Commercial Water Damage Repair For Any Size Property In CA.
In Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Modesto, Stockton, Santa Rosa, Yuba City, and surrounding towns let Zebra Restoration handle water damage repair for your commercial property.
Don’t let water damage repair close your commercial property down for extended periods. It’s a fact of life that water can make its way into your property and cause a great deal of strife. Water damage in your commercial property can result in loss of product, loss of business and health risks to you and your employees. Regardless of whether the water intruded from storm flooding, burst pipes, a sewage backup, or any other means, you will need to choose a capable and qualified water damage repair company to get back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
Zebra Restoration Can Help You Through This Stressful Time.
If your business has suffered water damage, you are probably overwhelmed with concern about many different details. You will need to consider contacting and working with your commercial insurance as well as the possibility of mold and health risks to your employees, and whether you will have to deal with structural damage that may keep you out of business for some time. Zebra Restoration staff are adept at removing water and cleaning your property promptly and efficiently. They are highly skilled and practiced at getting businesses up and running in no time. Our goal is to save you time, money and ensure the safety of your employees and customers.
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- HAZWOPPER 40 Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service damage repair, restoration and reconstruction company
- Company wide train and retrain program
- Employees pass complete background checks
- Project management and quality control systems and processes in place
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate Dispatch for 24 hour emergencies
- 60-90 minute onsite to most of service area
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up and reporting
- Extensive insurance knowledge
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Insurance deductible assistance
- Have Managed state and federal contracts
- Family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion to assist during these stressful times
- Offer full suite of services from cleanup, to demo, to reconstruction, pack out, contents manipulation and inventory, storage, and insurance billing assistance
- Serving Northern California for almost 30 years
Zebra Restoration is a Full Service restoration company that provides superior restoration & construction services for the very specialized fire, smoke, water damage, asbestos, and mold remediation industries. Zebra provides these services to both residential and commercial customers. While many restoration companies simply offer one or two services (some simply extract water and others just handle construction work) Zebra provides all phases of the restoration process and is therefore a one-stop-shop for clients in need of these services. This unique ability to handle all facets of the complex job including all restoration work, content or personal property inventory, packing, restoration as well as being a licensed General Contractor enables Zebra to streamline and simplify the loss process and time frame to get our customers back to their normal routine quickly.
The Zebra Mission
Choose Zebra Restoration where customer service is our commitment and outstanding quality is our goal. Zebra strives to be the premier provider of Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold restoration, Asbestos abatement, and Construction services in the Sacramento metropolitan area. Our belief is that not only should the level of service the customer receives be extraordinary, but they must also enjoy the experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of their lives. Given that we are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood or helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home this goal could not be achieved without employing extraordinary people.
This philosophy has enabled Zebra to be recognized as one of the "Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies" in the Sacramento area as determined by the Sacramento Business Journal 8 different years. This amazing growth has been primarily through Zebra's 20 year affiliation with all the major insurance companies and the referrals of past customers. Zebra has worked for all the insurance carriers over this time frame and being familiar with the specific needs and protocols of each company and their adjusters ensures that your damaged home or business will be restored to it’s pre-loss condition quickly, cost effectively and professionally.
The first step to repairing any water damage is to set up an initial assessment. This step is crucial as it allows us to evaluate the damage, both apparent and unseen, and give you a better idea of when you can expect to have your business running again. We offer a full and individualized assessment, tailored to your business and needs. After we fully assess the damage, we can then proceed with the process of removing the water and any damaged material, drying, sanitizing, and readying the property for restoration.
Some of the businesses Zebra Restoration offers commercial water damage repair services for
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Zebra Restoration and Your California Insurance Company and Claim
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your California insurance company for your CA property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when these California insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Zebra Restoration, with it’s extensive insurance background, is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex property damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel with insurance experience able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind, not theirs! Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously, and maximize your entitlement reimbursements so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms. You're not alone. Let us help you. Our belief is that not only should the level of service be extraordinary, but the engagement experience of being associated with Zebra during one of the most traumatic times of your life should be stress free. We are in the service industry, whether it be responding to a flood, helping a displaced family from their fire damaged home, or assisting with the subtle nuances of your insurance claim settlement, you should feel you have a genuinely compassionate and caring partner to help you through!Call Now: 916-345-1386
Act Fast To Avoid Additional Consequences From Water Damage
Although this is an extremely trying time, you will need to take the necessary steps to protect your assets, employees and customers. It may seem like the damage is done, but unseen water damage can cause further problems to arise, such as:
- Displacement from your commercial property: With any water damage, it is likely you and your employees will be displaced for some amount of time. However, with proper repairs by the right people, you can lessen the time your property will be out of commission.
- Structural damage: It’s also likely that your business property will suffer some amount of structural damage. If you don’t treat the problem promptly, this can intensify, leaving you with irreparable damage that will take more money and time to fix, if it can be fixed at all.
- Health complications: Burst pipes can cause mold to grow and moisture to collect, causing serious, even fatal health risks such as allergies, headaches, asthma and respiratory conditions. Those with chronic illnesses and autoimmune disorders are even more at risk to these conditions.
Tackling water damage repairs for commercial property can seem insurmountable, but Zebra Restoration can help. From initial assessment to fully clearing and drying the property, you will know that your business and the health of your employees and customers are in good hands. Call 916-345-1386 any time, day or night, to set up a consultation.